Monday, August 12, 2019

Letter to the President


January 13, 2019
Dear Mr. President,
        
Image result for duterte          First, I want to greet you a pleasant morning sir. I’d admire your hard work and I’m very thankful for that. Thank you for your ideas and for being a good leader to this beautiful country. I also admire you a lot sir. Fr being tough not a coward. Sir, you show me what bravery is.

          I’m a little bit dismay sir because of the awful words coming from your mouth, especially in front of the media. Maybe we can’t avoid to talk bad words, but maybe we can at least not to talk inappropriate words in front of cameras and other member of the committee. And also for the killing of other people, especially for those are innocent and not involve in any case.
          For the new rules like curfew hours for minors is a good idea sir. And for reducing the drug pusher or the caught drug addict, killers, kidnappers. And I hope sir you will do some move to this case in our country. And also for our waste management sir, I hope you’ll also do some move to this case sir. And some move to reduce crimes in our country because there are many families, humans that are innocent that gets involved to this crime.

          I know sir that nobody is perfect. So I’m not expecting big from you. I hope sir you will hear the screams and voices that are seeking and wanting and needing your help and justice for those families that are involved in some other cases. Sir I hope you’ll do all things that cannot affect other people lives but you’ll do it for the better of this country.

          I hope you’ll not get mad after reading this letter. Thank you! May God bless you sir! And have a nice day!!

Yours Truly,
ROSE JANE PONCE

https://www.sunstar.com.ph/uploads/images/2019/05/21/147188.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Health is Wealth”                           'Health is Wealth '  is ...